Yes, that is right. I am posting my last two days of the photo challenge. I guess I cheated a little. I think I might of skipped some days here and there, but I did take 30 pictures in around 30 days. I just checked and I started this on April 23 (posted April 24), so that is pretty good. Today is the May 24 and I took my last picture on May 23. Anyway, on with it...
Day #28:
They are doing construction on the I-40 bridge. It is a horrible pain in the butt!! But here is a picture of some cranes doing whatever they are doing.
Day #29:
I took a picture of the building I work in (I was running a little low on ideas)
Day # 30:
On my way home from church last night, I took a picture of the sun going down. I think that is appropriate for the last photo of the challenge.
I hope you enjoyed my photos. Come back soon to see what else is going on. There probably won't be as many posts though :)






No comments:
Post a Comment