Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
baby

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Sorry for being gone...

I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. The batteries in my camera went completely dead (not even enough to turn on), so there were a few days of no photo taking. But I am back in the game today. Two new lithium batteries ready for action. And I wasn't at work yesterday due to some training to be able to post anything anyway.


I missed posting a birthday on Friday. Friday was Pampaw's (Josh's mother's father) birthday. So, happy birthday to him!!


Yesterday was a good couple friends of ours, Brad and Kristy Schipke, second wedding anniversary. They are expecting their first child the day before my birthday. So a double congratulations to you both. We miss you and love you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Excuses, excuses!!!!!! Anyway....I hope my little girls were okay for you this morning. I really appreciate you taking care of them since Kevin works so much. I know they appreciate it too. Call me if you have any questions.