I forgot to post several things in the last few weeks. First of all Bear got a hair cut when he got back from mom and dad's. He wasn't exactly thrilled about it.

Before...look at all that hair!

After
Mom taught him how to roll over while he was at her house. He is sooooo cute doing it. We don't practice very ofter because he barks like no bodies business when he is doing it.

Bear rolling over
The weekend of July fourth we went to Conway to visit the Rowe's. We had a great time visiting with them and the girls. Bear got to show off his new trick for them.

Kevin freaking Bear out

Me and Angela
A couple of weeks ago we bought new furniture from Ashley. We really like it. It is brown leather. I still need to make pillows to go on the couches.
Picture of living room
Last, but not least, I am back in school. Blah!! I am taking two classes right now; one is three weeks long (will end Friday) and the other is five weeks long. It is about to KILL me, emotionally and physically. I am so tired all the time. I am supposed to be studying right now, but I am taking a small break to blog :) I know you don't mind. I guess that is it with us. My new placement at work is still going great. I love the people I work with and my new boss is awesome. Anyway, it's back to the books for me. Love you all!!






3 comments:
Good to see an update from you.. good luck in school.. check out our blog.
Just wanted to say Hi! I was reading on your blog trying to catch up with ya'll. I am really trying to do better at keeping ours updated. It is a little easier now that I get access it at work. Love you and miss you girl! Hope things are going great for you and Josh - Tell Josh that we said hello as well.
Thanks for the comment, girl! I haven't been very good at updating so far, but I will try to be better. :) TX is good; I'm just getting ready for school to start and entertaining Mary Beth! ha ha...
Good luck with school!
Post a Comment