Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
baby

Thursday, February 28, 2008

The man of the house

I saw this on our friends Amanda and Luke's blog, and I thought I would do it about my man.

1. Who is your man? Joshua Andrew Grabowski

2. How long have you been together? He first asked me out on April 3, 1997. We got married May 21, 2005

3. How long did you date? We dated off and on for four years...and consistently for three and a half before we got married

4. How old is your man? 26

5. Who eats more? Josh

6. Who is taller? Josh

7. Who sings better? me

8. Who is smarter? when he applies himself, probably Josh (don't get too big of a head, honey)

9. Whose temper is worse? definitely me

10. Who does the laundry? both...but I hate to admit he does it more

11. Who takes out the garbage? Josh

12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me

13. Who pays the bills? Josh

14. Who is better with the computer? Josh...I'm always asking questions

15. Who mows the lawn? Josh

16. Who cooks dinner? usually me...but he does the grilling

17. Who drives when you are together? Josh

18. Who pays when you go out? Josh

19. Who is most stubborn? it's about the same

20. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? usually me...he's always wrong, so he just moves on; he make me admit it because it is so rare of an occurrence ;)

21. Whose parents do you see the most? mine...his are in AZ and CA

22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first

23. Who asked who out? He asked me "will you go with me" after a concert when I was in eighth grade

24. Who proposed? Josh

25. Who is more sensitive? definitely me

26. Who has more friends? it's probably the same

No comments: