Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
baby

Saturday, January 3, 2009

2008 GTx Holiday Party

This year we had our GTx Holiday Party at the Botanical Gardens in Memphis. It was a lot of fun. There was a DJ this year instead of a band (which made the dancing a lot better). Here are some pictures from our night.

The "lab lunch crew"
We all go to lunch together at least once a month. So much fun!!

Me and my two BFFs
Amanda, Me, and Tamara
I wouldn't trade anything in the world for them. I love them both very much!!!

Me and Josh

Momma Annie and her baby girls
Me, Kim, Annie, and Amanda

Me and Yali
Yali is a Chemist in the department I used to work in. He is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet in your life ( I promise!)

No comments: