Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
baby

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2008

As I have already mentioned, Christmas is my most favorite time of the year. I love the decorations, visiting family and friends, the gifts, and most importantly the reason of the season. I love receiving Christmas cards. It is always so fun to see who all you get cards from every year. I bought a Christmas card tree last year. Here are my before and after shots of it. Love it!!


Before
After

Our Christmas card

This year we left of Tuesday to head to Columbus. We spent Christmas with Josh's Grandfather, Pampaw Wednesday night. Then we went to his Grandmother's Christmas day for lunch. We did Christmas with my parents Christmas night. Then on Saturday we headed to Grenada to spend Christmas with my Dad's family. And finally to New Albany to spend Christmas with my Mom's family. Five Christmases!! Now, do you see why I love Christmas so much?? Here are some pictures from our week.

Josh opening his gift from me in his Christmas Story wrapping paper
This is Josh's favorite Christmas movie.
Thanks to my Aunt Carol we now own that movie.

Our family after Josh got his gift opened
It is a panoramic print of the Alabama stadium.

Bear opening one of his gifts

Bear and Dad pooped after a long day

Chris holding the baby of the family

Me and my cousin Mindy

The men folk by the stuck truck
(fun times with the fam!!)

My Dad's whole family

I don't have any pictures from my Mom's side. She took them all. On another note...Josh shot two dear while we were down there. They were both legal, in case you were wondering. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year. I hope 2009 is a great year for everyone!!

No comments: