So, apparently once a month blogging is my new thing :) Sorry, it has been so long yet again. As usual, things have been pretty busy for us. Weekends that we think aren't going to be busy end up being busy. You know how that goes. School will wrap up soon for me. I have three more weeks (actual class doesn't end for four weeks, but Josh is out of town the last week so therefore I will not be able to go). I have A LOT of work to do in those three weeks. As always it will all get done, and then I'll be done with my coursework. So, to be able to graduate I will need to either student teach (take off work and pay to teach) or teach a year or two in Memphis City Schools and complete my reasearch project. So, I am trying to find a job teaching in MCS district for next year. Now, I'm sure you are wondering about the heading...we have a contract on our house! We will close on May 14 if everything goes through according to plan. We have put a lot of thought and prayer into where we are going to move in the last several days. There is a house that we really like for the most part, but there are several issues with it that will eventually need to be addressed. SO...we have decided to rent for a while and build a house. We both figure that 4-8 months renting is well worth living in a house that you love for 10+ years. We will build in a subdivision called Riverwest that is east of where we live now (it's a little closer to the river/Memphis). So, thats what's new with us...now for old news and pictures!
As mentioned in the last post (reread it if you need to, I know it's been a long time), we went to Columbus one weekend. My cousing Minday had a bridal brunch that my mom and I went to on Saturday morning and then we met up with Josh and Alyssa in Starkville for a little MSU baseball.
Grabowski Family
me, mom, and Alyssa
Alyssa with her daddy
she's as cute as can be!!
sleeping (and yes...we found her this way)
Mommy+Daddy=ME!!
playtime
all the girls stuffing eggs in the bedroom
all the boys on baby duty in the living room
the homeowner...
checking out the empty basket...aka playing with the grass
checking out all her new stuff from the Easter Bunny
Easter 2010
Alyssa and her new shades
talking to Grandaddy






3 comments:
Such a cute shirt-
Mommy+Daddy=Me LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
She's so cute!
I love Alyssa's shades! She is such a beautiful baby girl!
Post a Comment