Daisypath Anniversary Years PicDaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
baby

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Two Week Pictures

Yesterday, we ventured out with Alyssa and had her two week pictures taken. She did extremely well. We were out for about five hours, and she only got fussy once and that was at her feeding time.

Before we left we gave Alyssa her first "real" bath. She had to be clean and fresh for her pictures. I have to say she liked this much better than the washcloth baths. I would too, though. I mean being in the water is warm...being out of the water is cold.
getting her bath

After we got to the studio, we got her dressed in the dress Mom bought her to come home in.
ready for her photo shoot

After the photo session, we went to eat and ran a few other errands. This was her first time to ride in her stroller. So, of course I had to take a picture (I took it in the elevator in the mall, so no one would know how crazy I am, ha!)
riding around in her stroller for the first time

Here are a few of her pictures from yesterday for all to see. Aren't they great!?!?! I think they did an amazing job.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures.....she is too cute.